Weston Hancock, is committed to providing a website that is accessible to everyone, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to allow all users to fully experience the information and services offered on our site.
To achieve this goal, we have taken the following steps:
- We have designed our website to be user-friendly and accessible to users with disabilities. This includes the use of large font sizes, clear headings, and easy-to-use navigation.
- We have used high-contrast color schemes and accessible images to ensure that all users can clearly see the information on our site.
- We have implemented keyboard navigation to allow users who may not be able to use a mouse to access all parts of the website.
- We have ensured that our website is compliant with the World Wide Web Consortium's (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, Level AA.
- We have tested our website with a variety of assistive technologies, including screen readers, to ensure that all users can access the information and services on our site.
If you have any difficulty accessing our website or have any feedback on how we can improve accessibility, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request in a timely manner.